[Bf-committers] Limit distance constraint doesn't work properly

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 03:33:41 CEST 2011

This is to be expected.

The constraint system is simply a once-through top to bottom process,
where each constraint does its business and that's the end of the
story. If you need anything else, you will need to play with the
weighting yourself.

For example, to blend between the influence of 2 constraints, set the
first to 1.0, and subsequent one(s) to 0.5.