[Bf-committers] Windows 2000 build please.

Blankfirstname Blanklastname send.allemailstome at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 03:16:31 CEST 2011

I'm saddened that a lot of work is done for Blender to work on BSD,
Linux, MAC and XP but in the process you developers left us Windows 2000 users out in the cold.  There is NOTHING WRONG with Windows 2000 and
conceivably there's not anything you can't do on XP that can't be done
on Windows 2000.  Blender is suppose to be open and free and with this
one snafu, Blender is no longer open and free.  I nor others can run a 2.58 build on our systems because of this upgrade.  Please build a Windows 2000 Optimized 32 bit.  Thanks.