[Bf-committers] Building blender-cycles on Fedora

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 17:52:42 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 6:06 AM, Brecht Van Lommel
<brechtvanlommel at pandora.be> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've fixed the blenderplayer build now to solve these errors (it's
> disabled by default, didn't really keep track of it for the branch).

That's got it! Thanks!

No I'm having issues because I'm trying to call this "blender-cycles"
in order to make it parallel installable with the existing blender
package. Any hints on how to do that? "make install" is still putting
everything in "blender".

I may just have to rename everything after %install...

Thanks,
Richard