[Bf-committers] Proposal: to remove the TexFace options

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 10:59:37 CEST 2011

Hello all,
a quick update:

The backward compatibility part of the patch is finished. I'm
currently waiting for Benoit's review (he said he will try to put time
on it in the coming days/week(s)).  I also updated the docs [1] with
the final UI and details in how the backward compatibility was done.

I built it for OSX and Win only this time. Linux is still to come (or
if you build it there, please let me know the graphicall link).
OSX build - http://graphicall.org/392
Win64 buld - http://graphicall.org/394

The patch [2], comments and feedback are welcomed here or in the tracker:
http://codereview.appspot.com/4289041/

[1] - http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Dfelinto/TexFace
[2] - http://codereview.appspot.com/download/issue4289041_38001.diff

Thanks,