[Bf-committers] Blender developers IRC meeting minutes

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 6 14:17:43 CEST 2011

I know I’m definitively not of the highest impartiality here ;)

But imho, dynamic paint and weightvgroup modifiers (yes, I’m currently
spliting it in three) are more complementary than competing tools… I
think that, even if it was possible, seting up a DP when you just want
to dynamicaly scale/map/clamp your weights, remove some verts from a
group, or set weights from a texture’s values, would be a bit cumbersome…