[Bf-committers] Blender developers IRC meeting minutes, 3 july 2011

Vilem Novak pildanovak at post.cz
Tue Jul 5 23:12:54 CEST 2011

Dynamic paint is really great, only thing I dont see for it is distance falloff for brushes or ability to paint with empties
(but its still in development),
and for some tasks it might be just too coplex -
 its similar to having the simple deform modifier compared to curve modifier.
Many times I missed dynamic weight groups. and, I never used the simple deform modifier.
Cheers
Vilem