[Bf-committers] Cycles and Boost 1.44 (Fedora 14 and above)

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 21:50:47 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 8:08 PM, Dan Eicher <dan at trollwerks.org> wrote:
> I was building cycles on fedora 14 for a while, OIIO needed a reverse
> patch (on boost maybe?) to build IIRC.

I was able to pull and compile oiio on my F14 box without any patches.
I've started looking at what it would take to build it as a separate
package but it doesn't have a make install target and I'm not a
programmer. I would imagine it has many uses besides use in
blender-cycles and would be a good addition.

I'm sure I could eventually figure it out but I don't have the time ATM....

Richard