[Bf-committers] splitting (off) hair

michael fox mfoxdogg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 04:58:50 CEST 2011

I think we can get great hair without particles, using the physbam physics
library
http://physbam.stanford.edu/

and
http://physbam.stanford.edu/~mlentine/research.html which provides the best
results have ever seen (last paper)

granted it will take a bit of work but most of the legwork has already been
done, just some polish and cleaning and it will be fine