[Bf-committers] Drivers update fail

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 14:00:21 CEST 2011

Committed experimental tweak in Pepper - r.38059

While it solves this particular issue, it does potentially open some
other cans of worms (feature requests in disguise asking why if scene
update works, why other scene properties don't flush on update, etc.)
which for the record cannot be conclusively fixed with the our
current-level of update tagging and depsgraph non-omniscience.