[Bf-committers] FYI: renewed patch [#24042] Toggle visibility/renderablilty for object and all child-objects

Felix Schlitter felixschlitter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 12:06:39 CEST 2011

Hi Torsten,

I like these patches a lot, although I didn't get a chance to test them. The
proposed behavior seems much more sensible, at least for me coming from
Maya.

An alternative would be "Select hierarchy" and then apply the "Toggle
visibility" to all selected objects, not just the one rightclicked on. I
think this is what Blender is lacking a little bit of at the moment (Acting
on multiple objects).

Anyway, this probably does not belong here. Is there a place to discuss
this? The tracker didn't have comments either?

Cheers