[Bf-committers] splitting (off) hair

François T. francoistarlier at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:23:11 CEST 2011

and I'll drop those links one more time, since I would donate for this, and
I bet would not be the only one

*Super-Helices for Predicting the Dynamics of Natural Hair*

   - video :
   http://www.lmm.jussieu.fr/~audoly/research/hair06/HairDVDVideoQT.html
   - paper :
   http://www.lmm.jussieu.fr/~audoly/research/hair06/BA_hair_siggraph06.pdf

*Predicting Natural Hair Shapes by Solving the Statics of Flexible Rods*

   - paper :
   http://www-evasion.imag.fr/Publications/2005/BAQLLC05/BertailsElectronicFinalEG.pdf
   - publication : http://www-evasion.imag.fr/Publications/2005/BAQLLC05/
   - video 1 :