[Bf-committers] Collada import support

Mike S blenderdev at mikes.id.au
Fri Jul 1 04:38:33 CEST 2011

Hi Peter et al,

Meshlab :: http://meshlab.sourceforge.net/

has a reasonable collada import/export facility. Mostly for the model
and not for animations/textures etc.

GLC Player can read collada (based on http://www.glc-lib.net/) ::
http://glc-player.net/index.php

Apple OSX Quicklook can also view unrigged Collada models as well. It
actually has support for the Transparency Tag  and passes the Collada
Transparency Tag Test.

Mike.