[Bf-committers] Default for Raytracer Instancing

Agustin Benavidez agustinbenavidez at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 04:11:44 CET 2011

Even to avoid bug reports!
Right now i am working on a heavy scene with raytracing, it sucks about 500
Mbytes with instancing on, and with instancing off it simply CRASH because
it doesn't have the enough memory to build the tree! You can see it in the
task manager, even in a 64bits with 8 gigabytes!

 So not only takes much less memory and  faster render times, it also avoid
out of memory crashes!

Cheers.