[Bf-committers] Makefile support

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Jan 26 11:28:25 CET 2011

Hi,

Reviewed the mails on this topic... so let's move forward; after
sunday Campbell will remove the nan-make support, allowing people to
present before that date a last minute *really* good argument not to.
On sunday meeting we can confirm the decision.

Lots of thanks to everyone who kept make alive, and especially to Hans
Lambermont (still on this list!) for making the build environment 10
years ago :)

-Ton-