[Bf-committers] [#25808] Netrender patch for fluidsim

Vintik Wintch at yandex.ru
Wed Jan 26 07:47:20 CET 2011

Hi, i have submitted a path for a bug [#25696] related to usage of netrender with animation. It was tested in win7 64bit and linux 32bit slave. Both versions was 2.56a but it works with scripts from r34491 too (no mayor changes was made for netrender). I would like you to test it and hope the inclusion of external files for net rendering will be working soon too, this is really one of the best things of 2.5x version in my opinion.

Wintch