[Bf-committers] Unlimited Clay status

raulf at info.upr.edu.cu raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Mon Jan 24 17:40:54 CET 2011

Just a quick update to fade away fears ...
Unlimited Clay blender patch will DO be released under GPL, a fist version
has been released long a go and my current patch is just an update (a
radical but an update) There's no need for a "rescue UC" call, I'm not
leaving.

What's holding UC in Blender is the static nature of the sculpt mode, not
the UC itself, something that I will work on.

And I repeat: Pilgway/3DC team is a very cool and collaborative team,
they're not "black suit guys" seeing a threat in Blender, on the contrary,
Blender growing community is an oprtunity for us all.

stay tunned because more news will follow soon ;)

Cheers

PS: yes, is a new development toy ;)