[Bf-committers] Confusing Render, File Format and Encoding presets

loopduplicate at burningtoken.com loopduplicate at burningtoken.com
Sun Jan 23 18:28:01 CET 2011

It sure would be nice.  Currently, I just use ffmpeg shell scripts I
wrote. :)

There have been multiple times in the past where I had the chance to
introduce Blender to new users because of it's built in transcoding
abilities.  But I always "lost the sale" when it came time to export video.

I'm glad you consider it a priority.

Cheers,
Jeff