[Bf-committers] Makefile support

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 07:57:08 CET 2011

Hi Pete, the change from 2.49 to 2.5x is quite big, now blender can
install files in /usr/shared, home directory is layout is different,
python 3.1 etc.
Id expect the port would need non-trivial updates for 2.5x
irrespective of build system.

Arch linux's package also will need updating, since there are spec
files for FreeBSD and Arch available I don't think its a big deal.

- Campbell