[Bf-committers] replacing an EditFace vert question

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jan 16 15:57:47 CET 2011

Hi Raul,

I haven't looked into your work for planet texture enough to decide
whether that would fit our current python api work... however, if you
think that's possible, for python add-ons there's a much quicker
roadmap into Blender than changing internal render code at the moment.
I try to postpone new work on render code after we've got 2.5 stable
out.

-Ton-