[Bf-committers] replacing an EditFace vert question

raulf at info.upr.edu.cu raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Fri Jan 14 14:28:43 CET 2011

Hello Ton :)

Thanks! it certainly clear things a lot! yes, I´m figuring out just didn´t
knew the edges restriction ;) will continue today trying to implement pole
splitting, if I managed to do it I plan to release it along with the mesh
relaxation algorithms as a patch.

 Ton, in case the Planet Texture could be implemented as an addon what
template should I use? I don´t think there are many python textures
addons... nor the texture category in the addons... or should I leave it
as a C patch?

Kind regards
Raul