[Bf-committers] New Blender Logo

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 21:08:43 CET 2011

I think Ton's point is that people should (read must) stop spamming this list with marketing and branding discussion and related replies.

He was trying to do this in a polite way, hopefully everyone gets the hint now.

As far as logo talk goes, I agree that we should have the same logo on all platforms. IMHO, that goes without saying.

I like the current color scheme (of the logo), it's easy to spot and doesn't blend in with its surroundings. Going with greyish colors is just bleh.

Martin