[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [33706] branches/particles-2010/source/ blender: Improved the type selection button for data nodes.

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sat Jan 8 18:10:27 CET 2011

Probably it's not calling makesrna.exe, but linking it? The call only
has a single parameter, so that's probably not exceeding the limit.
Scons has a solution for this, but it is commented out, in SConstruct:

# xxx commented out, as was supressing warnings under mingw..
#if env:
#    btools.SetupSpawn(env)

Brecht.