[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [33706] branches/particles-2010/source/ blender: Improved the type selection button for data nodes.

Lukas Tönne lukas.toenne at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 8 16:36:07 CET 2011

I tried compiling on windows today and confirm: neither works with
msvc nor mingw. Further investigation suggests this is caused by a
very long command line when makesrna.exe is called. I am no windows
developer, so i'm pretty much stuck there. It seems to be a more
general problem (maybe with the standard terminal program), so i hope
some of the real windows devs comes along with a solution at some
point. As a workaround Ton suggested to try to put the svn repo in a
very short-named folder (like c:\code\ or something), so the repeated
paths don't pile up so much.

Cheers,
Lukas