[Bf-committers] Fwd: Copyright violation distributing faac binaries together with GPL software

Leo Sutic leo.sutic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 03:17:38 CET 2011

No probs, dude.

Regarding the 2.56 version - right now we have a libavcodec dll binary
checked into SVN - there is no source code in the blender tree:

    https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/trunk/lib/windows/ffmpeg/lib/

(We have ffmpeg binaries for other platforms checked in as well)

I think it would be trivial to get a source package checked in there
as well. The corresponding source tarball is here:

    http://ffmpeg.arrozcru.org/autobuilds/ffmpeg/sources/ffmpeg-r22941-swscale-r31050.tar.bz2

I don't have commit access, so I'm leaving this to someone who does now.

Anyone?

/LS