[Bf-committers] A resources help for paper (Farsthary)

raulf at info.upr.edu.cu raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Wed Jan 5 22:40:48 CET 2011

Ops I forgot in my previous repply to mention that the paper I'm writting:
'Dynamic subdivission sculpting' will make life easier for those who want
to integrate that feature in any sculpting pipeline.
 I'm writting there the unlimited clay algorithm essence and theory, and
contrary to what I thougth at the beginning of the project it has some
quirks that are very hard to realize, so I hope to contribute a little
with the developer community not only of Blender, sharing this knowledge.

regards
Raul