[Bf-committers] A resources help for paper (Farsthary)

raulf at info.upr.edu.cu raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Wed Jan 5 22:36:29 CET 2011

Hi all :)

Thanks a lot! I want to thank one more time the incredible and fast help
from the community, I have gathered a lot of research papers and yes,
softwares can and should be cited (I will use APA standard)

 The unlimited clay dynamic subdivision video test will soon be online,
just wait a little more since Lapinou have some personal issues, he is
making an incredible effort maintaning my blog.

Cheers
Raul