[Bf-committers] 3D Connexion ndof support in blender 2.5

Rafael Ortis rsortis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 19:11:44 CET 2011

Hi Mike,

That's very good news!!!!
I'm sending a patch for your branch that makes SpaceNav works in Linux
using the opensource api.
I had to modify the cmake files to include the libspnav but I don't
know if i made it right.
I also noticed that only rotations is available now and but the
original code allowed translations too.

att
Rafael Ortis