[Bf-committers] Unlimited Clay subdivision test video

raulf at info.upr.edu.cu raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Mon Jan 3 22:49:17 CET 2011

Hi all :)

Soon will be uploaded a new video test showing my recent advances in the
Unlimited Clay project, this is my late christmas present for the
community but I think you all will be very pleased.
  I show there my previous approach, sculptris approach and my new
algorithm, notice how those long and thing stretched traingles are gone
forever showing a much better topology and also the long awaited feature
of add detail no matter the detail frecuency of the base mesh ... in
other words, no matter how big is a face, you could always sculpt now
inside of it :)

 Cheers
Farsthary