[Bf-committers] 2.56-beta release AHOY! ** Collada crash on linux32 **

Jeroen Bakker j.bakker at atmind.nl
Mon Jan 3 17:12:36 CET 2011

Ken,

There is an issue with the 32 bit version of 2.56. I was wondering if
you could help me with it.

The bug is
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=25463&group_id=9&atid=498

I have succesfully reproduced it on linux32, but am not able to
reproduce it on linux64 or windows32.

To reproduce the issue you need to start blender with the default blend
file and use "export COLLADA" from the space menu. When confirm
selecting a file blender crashes with a segfault. perhaps you could make
build with debug symbols just for a better stack trace.

Just to be sure could you check what revision of collada the libraries
are linked with? It should be revision 788.

Greetings,
Jeroen Bakker