[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [33962] trunk/blender: CMake: use blender_include_dirs("${OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR}") rather then blender_include_dirs(${OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR})

Tamito KAJIYAMA rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Jan 2 22:53:32 CET 2011

With the following line added after the blender_include_dirs statement,

message("${OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR}")

CMake printed an empty line, i.e., the content of the variable was an empty string.
FYI, the error I got (without double-quotes in the blender_include_dirs argument)
was the following:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:948 (blender_include_dirs):
  blender_include_dirs Macro invoked with incorrect arguments for macro
  named: blender_include_dirs

Regards,

--
KAJIYAMA, Tamito <rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp>