[Bf-committers] new DXF-importer script for 2.56

migius at gmx.net migius at gmx.net
Sun Jan 2 17:31:15 CET 2011

Hi all,
I have started to port my old(2.49) DXF-importer script to 2.5x, but because of its complexity it will take month or two, it will be ready for 2.6 release i think.
In the meanwhile we can work with a script from Thomas Larsson.
(thanks Thomas!)
I have tested it extensively, fixed some areas and implemented some missing functionality. The script is stable enough to be used on regular basis.
I am going to make it a part of official release.
Documentation is committed to wiki already:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.5/Py/Scripts/Import-Export/DXF_Importer_(.dxf)

migius