[Bf-committers] Blender user config files get lost on new release...

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Jan 1 18:20:24 CET 2011

Hi,

Although I see the use of having a user config based on release
number, it means these files get not found when you upgrade to 2.56.

At least here for me in OSX... I thought Campbell mentioned this gets
copied over, but I can't find this code. I assume it should work like
backwards checking for all 2.5x directories?

-Ton-