[Bf-committers] blenderplayer cannot be built with CMake

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 00:44:49 CET 2011

Oh I misread your reply. I thought you had tested with Linux AND
finally with Cmake MSVC too. But now I assume you tested with scons
and cmake in MSVC.

Anyhoo some of the stubs were added because of Linux actually (e.g.
smoke ones) and others were added for windows but maintained later
because of Linux errors. I know nothing about building systems,
orders, ... but I can help testing different patches in osx, linux and
win if needed.