[Bf-committers] Blender Startup Time

Mats Holmberg mats.holmberg at 2me.fi
Fri Feb 25 20:37:39 CET 2011

Blender still has blazing fast startup (compared to any app). I'd be really happy keeping it that way, but I do agree that wether it takes three, four or five seconds seems quite irrelevant.

Mats Holmberg, ArtFlow
3D-Animation / 3D-Graphics / Airbrush Art & Supplies

mobile +358 (0) 40 1920382
email mats.holmberg at artflow.fi

www.artflow.fi
www.maalinetti.com