[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [35131] trunk/blender: fix for cmake not having the correct svn revision in buildinfo, now generate a header every build with the time, date, svn revision.

GSR gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com
Fri Feb 25 05:19:07 CET 2011

Hi,
nicholasbishop at gmail.com (2011-02-24 at 2220.54 -0500):
> Googling a bit gave me a partial solution, small patch below. (Checks
> for a .svn directory before trying to use the cmake module.) This
> fixes the build with git-svn, although it doesn't actually feed it a
> correct revision number.

Commited, thanks, r35135. I have some ideas about getting a better
string, but slightly busy ATM to try them with proper checkout, local
changes, etc to see where they break. If needed ASAP and you want to
try, basically something along "git svn find-rev HEAD", "git svn info"
or peek in .git/ contents.

GSR