[Bf-committers] normal maps, red/green channel inverted

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 14:45:44 CET 2011

Instead of "old Blender Normal maps" couldn't it be "invert color
channels [tooltip: old Blender Normal Maps - invert red/green
channels"? Or Blender was really the only software out there using
those inverted?

I remember this being discussed a while ago (1year or +) but don't
remember what was the outcome of it.

--
Dalai