[Bf-committers] r34787 states that the build failure against openCOLLADA svn 833 is fixed but it isn't

Dave Plater dplater at webafrica.org.za
Thu Feb 17 16:55:13 CET 2011

Hi, I had openCOLLADA svn833 waiting in the wings for blender to build
against so when I saw in the log that the build had been fixed after
exporting blender svn 34784 to push into openSUSE 11.4 RC2 I decided to
update collada from rev 827 to 833 but the same build failure is still
there :
/usr/include/COLLADAFWArray.h:161: error: there are no arguments to
'COLLADABU_ASSERT' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration
of 'COLLADABU_ASSERT' must be available

The deadline for checkin is tomorrow afternoon so I guess I'll have to
go with libopenCOLLADA0-svn827 at least it's already there but someone
should update the svn log message.
I have a user that was using the primstar plugin with 2.49b for
secondlife and is upset that it doesn't work with 2.5x . The secondlife
files are .dae so I'm assuming that they will work with collada
import/export eventually.
Thanks
Dave P