[Bf-committers] Relaxation patch (Farsthary)

raulf at info.upr.edu.cu raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Wed Feb 16 17:23:38 CET 2011

Hi guys :)

As you may know, recently I have being working on several relaxation
algorithms that prove to be useful for mesh editing to extend funtionality
of the current somoothing algorithm implemented in Blender.
Well, I have made a patch with the two best relaxation algorithm I have
being working on, the Improved Laplacian relaxation, with no shape
shrinkage and the HC relaxation with low shape shrinkage.
The feature is fairly easy to use and it has toggable shape border
preservation.

Stay tunned to my site as it will be uploaded soon
(http://farsthary.wordpress.com)

Hope you like this
Farsthary

PS: imagine my connection speed that Pasteall does not loead for me O.o!