[Bf-committers] Drivers using FK-posevalues instead of actual result as reference?

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 15 12:52:13 CET 2011

I'm a little bit puzzled. I was using a driven shapekey that uses
rotational difference as source for the driver. The bone (lower arm) can
be posed in FK and IK. But the rotational difference is only computed
for the FK-Pose. The rotation that is stored for FK. But this is
overwritten by a IK-Constraint.

Actually it does not use the visible difference between both bones (the
reference for rotation and the lower arm), but the not visible FK-Pose.
Is this wanted by design or a bug?

PS: Same applies for "Transform Channel" as driver-source.

Greetings from Tobias Oelgarte