[Bf-committers] Separating node systems

j.bakker at atmind.nl j.bakker at atmind.nl
Tue Feb 15 09:46:03 CET 2011

Thanks, Tom!

No, I wasn't aware of this one :) And yes, the proposals look alike, CPP
for nodes, different execution model. I will look into the branch to
identify how re-usable this code is for compositing. My first impression is
due to the different execution-model, only a small part will be reusable,
but who knows.

Jeroen