[Bf-committers] IRC Meeting minutes February 13 2011

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Feb 13 17:10:55 CET 2011

Hi all,

Short meeting this time, here's some highlights:

1) Blender 2.5x project

- Janne has significant improvements for fluid particle control,  
mostly on UI side to make it more accessible and stable. It might  
break some older settings, so he'll send a proposal to the maillist  
with changes this week.

- Patch for changes in the Material properties have been approved; a  
new "pipeline" panel gets added to better indicate properties that are  
global for an entire node-tree setup.

- Sergey will finish deformed sculpting this week, some brush types  
need work still.

- Janne will fix Texture properties "Pin" option - to browse textures  
outside 'active' context.

- Lukas Toenne's patch for improved node grouping new really has to be  
reviewed by Ton!

- Campbell will write a good doc/specification for addon registery

- Within a month we should also present and approve a plan for Python  
events and notifiers, also keeping in mind requirements for custom  
space types (editors).

2) Other projects, branches

- Jeroen Bakker will start development on new compositing system this  
week. For the time being he prefers to use git, on his own website here:



Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation   ton at blender.org    www.blender.org
Blender Institute   Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam   The Netherlands

More information about the Bf-committers mailing list