[Bf-committers] bugs?

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 09:55:17 CET 2011

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 5:37 PM, Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com> wrote:

> As for the original issue, I disagree that  dead
> assignments/increments for the last assigned value should be removed.

Actually if you check my email the only case was the first and I put a
comment that i felt it was ok (having an unneeded increment to keep
the code consistent even thought the last increment was unneeded.)

All of the other dead assignments listed were code that looked like
someone planned to implement something using a variable and didn't
finish, or had implemented something in the past, but then deleted the
code that used the variable.  Ie there are unique variable names that
look meaningful and intentional, but that are never used.

LetterRip