[Bf-committers] (no subject)

gespertino at gmail.com gespertino at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 22:35:17 CET 2011

> Troy mentioned this to me a bit earlier but I didn't have a chance to
> look into it deeply yet. One thing that comes to mind though, is that
> does this only happen with PNG files? or TIFFs as well?

It also happens when the premulled output of the compositor is used as
a scene strip in Blender's VSE, so I guess it isn't related to PNG
files only.
http://ubuntuone.com/p/ROq/
I also tried with 8-bit tiff files with the same result.

Oh, I just noticed that I sent the same link in the previous message
saying it was a test where I tried to reproduce the bug with the
gamma-corrected alpha. Sorry!
The right link for that test is:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/255376/alpha-bug/premul-bug-my-theory.blend