[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [33522] trunk/blender/source/gameengine/ Ketsji: BGE BugFix: [#21246] Some values for ipoactuator. frameEnd and frameStart make ipo not play the first time

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Mon Feb 7 22:53:10 CET 2011

Am 07.02.2011 22:23, schrieb Dalai Felinto:
> Just for the records.
> That said we have the "Property" playmode which most of the time has a
> float on it. So to have floats there wouldn't be a problem. However

Yes, I used this many times where a resolution on a frame was not enough.

> Blender itself does not allow to change the current frame to a float.

Hmm? I don't think I understand this.

I can put a key on 12.42 seconds or frames or whatever, and yes it
probably does not make sense in rendering to have half frames, but it
does in the BGE I think.

Carsten
--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/