[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [33522] trunk/blender/source/gameengine/ Ketsji: BGE BugFix: [#21246] Some values for ipoactuator. frameEnd and frameStart make ipo not play the first time

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 22:23:54 CET 2011

Just for the records.
Actually the values are all stored as integers so the only way of
changing that would be changing the DNA and doing a do_version. I
wonder if a change from integer to float in a struct can go harmless,
that would be neat too.

That said we have the "Property" playmode which most of the time has a
float on it. So to have floats there wouldn't be a problem. However
Blender itself does not allow to change the current frame to a float.
So it seems a bit against Blender design , no?

Dalai
(yup old email :) but it was in my to reply list ;)