[Bf-committers] Calling operators when drawing a panel

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Mon Feb 7 12:56:16 CET 2011

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 10:36 PM, bartius crouch
<bartius.crouch at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Campbell wrote:
> You have a valid point that we need python integration:
>> IMHO scripts should be able to handle notifiers and ability to define
>> update functions for python defined properties.

Basically we just need to be able to have update/get/set functions for
python defined RNA, just like it is in C. I think Cam mentioned this
above. Notifiers are related, but probably not really the same thing
that people need here - they're more for updates/redraws, rather than
executing code on property changes.

Matt