[Bf-committers] Blender developer irc meeting minutes 6 feb 2011

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Mon Feb 7 12:48:56 CET 2011

Am 06.02.2011 23:22, schrieb Dalai Felinto:
> Hi, on GameKit2:
>> - Terry Wallwork added Blender Gamekit2 now entirely in wiki:
>>    http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.4/Books/GameKit_2
>
> Those are great news. I have a question though. Is it valid to do some
> errata or the idea is to keep it a straight copy of the book?

Some are adressed here:

http://www.blender.org/gamekit/

I am not sure if all of these are already in the wiki? Terry?

Esp. the bitmapfont creator. However the link was coming and going
several times in the past ;-)

Carsten
--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/