[Bf-committers] Calling operators when drawing a panel

Lionel Zamouth - BE lionel at zamouth.be
Mon Feb 7 06:15:04 CET 2011

Le 07/02/2011 06:02, Dan Eicher a écrit :
> On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 9:54 PM, Lionel Zamouth - BE<lionel at zamouth.be>  wrote:
>> Hi Campbell,
>>
>> as I'd like to hide unnecessary properties and avoid any user
>> interaction, those workarounds don't fit in my desired workflow.
> if some_prop:
> <draw code for sometimes hidden properties>
>
> That doesn't work?
>
> Dan

If I hide a property that has a non suitable value, then the user can't
correct it (and I can't rely on the user for setting up the good value).
I still can display those properties only when I'm unhappy with their
values but I've no guarantee the user will make the appropriate change.

In addition, stuff like aspect_x/aspect_y must be fixed realtime so the
camera view in blender always match the render in Octane.

Lionel