[Bf-committers] Material Panel Proposal

Xavier Thomas xavier.thomas.1980 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 20:51:18 CET 2011

Hi,

As you said it is not perfect but I agree it is a good idea.
My thinking is:
- Do not change the panel organisation acording to what option is selected,
just shade/deactivate some controls
- I would inlude the material type (Surface/Wire/Volume/Halo) inside the
render pipeline panel, leaving just the id selector above the preview.

good work

xavier