[Bf-committers] extensions_framework: removing outputs/*

Doug Hammond doughammond at hamsterfight.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 20:06:58 CET 2011

Hi,

Just noticed that the xml_output library that's in extensions_framework no
longer works with the addon I developed it for due to RNA write
restrictions.
Therefore I plan to re-write the addon in a different manner, meaning that
the library code left in EF is pretty much defunct.

Before I remove it, is there anyone else actually using it that would object
to its removal ?
I'm _fairly_ certain there isn't but thought I'd give fair warning before
dropping it.

Cheers,
Doug Hammond.